This happens when you haven’t tagged up your ads in Google Ads. Google does not automatically tell 3rd party sources if the visits are coming organically, or via paid channels.
It may also be that you see some traffic come in, but not all of your traffic.
In both cases you can follow the following steps to solve this issue:
For the new Google Ads interface:
- Log on to Google Ads
- Click SETTINGS on the left side menu
- Click ACCOUNT SETTINGS on the top menu
- Click on TRACKING tab on the right
- Go to Final URL Suffix - > Copy & paste the following: dv_chgroup=sem&dv_channel=google
- Press save
For the old Adwords interface
- Log on to Adwords
- Go to Shared library
- Go to URL options
- Click edit next to tracking template
- Copy and paste following: dv_chgroup=sem&dv_channel=google
- Press save
By doing this, you will automatically tag up your Adwords with the correct Divvit links. Your traffic will be attributed correctly from the moment you have added the URL parameters.
Please do note that the traffic that has already come in will not be corrected automatically. If you would like us to recalculate your traffic, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will make sure your traffic will be attributed correctly!