In Divvit, creating reports is simple and 100% customizable. In the Analytics Explorer tab, you can choose between Dimensions and Metrics.
Dimensions provide the scope of the data you want to analyze.
- Channel Group: what kind of channel it is (e.g. organic social vs paid social)
- Channel: the specific channel
- Device: the device used to navigate your page
- Bounced vs Not Bounced: whether you want to filter specifically for bounced customers
- Repeat vs New Order: allows you to examine based on new or repeat orders
- Visitor Type: allows you to examine based on new or repeat customers
Once you’ve chosen the dimensions for the scope of your report, you can choose the metrics you’d like to include:
- Traffic based metrics: visit metrics, bounce rate, browse and cart abandonment, and many more
- Order based metrics: order count, revenue, visits before order and average order value
- Cost based metrics: cost per visit, cost per order, order per sale, overall marketing costs and marketing ROI
- Customer based metrics: customer acquisition cost and new customer count
Once you’ve chosen the metrics you want to examine, you simply click “Create Report” and voila! It’s that simple to create a fully customized report based on the metrics that are most important to you.
You can find other reports that we offer here. Are you interested in receiving a personlized report?
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, we would love to help you.👌